Go to www.wikipedia.org, type in your birthday without the year, choose 3 events, 3 births, and 3 deaths and post.
- 1495 - Friar John Cor records the first known batch of scotch whisky.
- 1869 - Thomas Edison of Boston, Massachusetts, receives a patent for his electric voting machine.
- 1942 - World War II: The Liberty Brigade, a Warsaw underground newspaper, published the news of the death camp killings for the very first time. It told the story of Emanuel Ringelblum, who escaped from Chelmno after being forced to bury the exterminated bodies
- 1801 - Brigham Young, Mormon church leader and American western settler (d. 1877)
- 1926 - Marilyn Monroe, American actress (d. 1962)
- 1960 - Simon Gallup, English Bass guitarist, (The Cure)