12.16.2005

Screw you, David Spade...


So last night, after UPN Thursday, I was watching the Show Biz Show w/David Spade. He made some slightly funny crack about getting over the whole Brangelina and Vincifer thing and having a life. While I agree with this in theory, I don't like Spade, and therefore will go against his advice on principle alone and post about this sad celebrity affair. Starting with this picture. It's pretty good, for a Christmas Card from the Pitt family some years in the future.

Now, I think I've posted on the stupid name blending of celeb couple to save time. So now I'll come up with a few for Vince Vaughn and Jennifer Anniston, and then mock them. This will save all of you the time of mocking things I made up, which should be equivilant to a Day Lights Savings Time amount of free time.

Vincifer-
obvious why this didn't work, sounds like a third tier unholy angel. OR MAYBE IT IS!

Vaugniston-
Well, didn't we invade Vaugniston to free it's people from the tyrranical rule of the Taliban?
Or maybe it's one of the upstart former Soviet-Bloc countries that is recently experimenting with Representative Government.

Jince-
Too close to a racial epitaph, but a good slang term to describe chain-smoking, zombie-like celebrities.

Annivaughn-
Isn't that the name of a crisis-pregnancy center?

Well, I hope you appreciate my lame attempt at levity for this Friday, December 16th. I'm gonna go eat lunch now.

No comments: